The connection between Northwest Passage and Northwest Counseling & Guidance Clinic
Northwest Counseling and Guidance Clinic was created as the need for clinical services arose at Northwest Passage. NWCGC eventually grew to be an entity in its own right. Today, Northwest Counseling and Guidance Clinic and Northwest Passage are connected through their value system and the natural tendency towards being transitional services for their client base.
For any information regarding the programs offered at Northwest Counseling and Guidance Clinic visit their website here.
- Meet with children and families in a location most beneficial for the child or family such as school, office, community, etc.
- Crete opportunities for community outreach, aftercare services and services to sustain treatment gains and/or prevent further mental health problems.
- Develop partnerships that enhance the provision of mental health services to children and families.
- Improve access to mental health services for children and families.
- Improve the mental health of children and families within the community.
- A youth’s behaviors or other mental health issues are impeding success
- Counseling and structure are necessary beyond weekly outpatient visits.
- A youth’s behaviors lead to situations not sufficiently managed at home, school, or in the community.
- Current or previous treatment is not meeting the needs of the child or adolescent.
- Following discharge from an inpatient hospital, therapies are needed to maintain treatment gains, or to further treatment outcomes.
Northwest Transportation Specialists has also partnered with LogistiCare to provide non-emergency medical transportation throughout the state of Wisconsin. We offer the highest quality of service, while delivering a transportation service that is safe, reliable, and timely.
Northwest Connections’ program components include telephone, mobile, walk-in, linkage & coordination, and stabilization. Other crisis services available include clinical supervision, consultation and direction. Our system of collaboration with each county and/or other service provider creates opportunities to maximize the use of preexisting services, creates a seamless customer friendly service, and minimizes additional service costs.